• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Roleplaying anyone? Poll included.

Would you be interested in roleplaying on the server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aldan

Stone
Greetings residents of the Herocraft multiverse!

Most of you do not know me, but I am here to ask if anyone would be interested in roleplaying on the server. We have everything we need to have an effective, interesting, and awesome roleplaying sub-community.

I am not asking anyone to go all out roleplaying, all I am asking is that if people are interested, it wouldn't be a problem making a small town somewhere that is semi-dedicated to roleplaying.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to get some responses soon. :)
-Aldan​

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
It will be difficult to convince adventurers to leave their current towns and alliances. However, I would LOVE to see a greater use of /ch rp in-game.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
And lo, did the mighty Paladin raise his blade and declare, "Verily, this is a fine idea, worthy of praise! It shall have my full support-" he declared, rather proudly, before stating "Should you need any help, you need only call my name."

Seriously though, good idea.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
*mutters to himself as he draws back his bow*

Paladins are so full of themselves, "lo' behold and I declare" (<---- hoity toity paladin voice)

*lets Ice arrow fly*

Heh lets see you stomp around now, slowpoke.

*hops back into his camouflage and shouts abuse while lighting his pipe*

aldan

Stone
I'm not asking people to leave alliances, towns and so on, nor am I asking them to stop just playing around as they see fit. The point of the town/area would be to have a place, where people can go and have fun roleplaying.

Even Kainzo has shown some sort of support to the idea, and I would be very surprised if less than 15 people are interested. If we can gather an active flock, more WILL notice us, and perhaps join the shenanigans!
With your support, we can do it!

aldan

Stone
2013-01-06_21.06.22.png2013-01-06_21.06.30.png2013-01-06_21.07.03.png2013-01-06_21.07.08.png2013-01-06_21.07.15.png2013-01-06_21.07.21.png2013-01-06_21.09.56.png2013-01-06_21.10.07.png2013-01-06_21.10.31.png Some ideas for the style. I'm sorry I forgot to put it in no-hud display... :/

Edit: Also, if anyone knows any good locations, please let me know!

teddytazer

Soulsand
I wish u luck with the Roleplaying aspect. from my experience most games that are RPG usually have bout 90% that have no idea how to roleplay (act in character).

aldan

Stone
Thanks again for all the support. It's soon time for finding an area for all the fun, and also creating a plan for town type etc. etc.
I personally think a "barter-town" would be an effective way of doing things? It gives people the opportunity to come and leave as they please.

aldan

Stone
Okay people, listen up! We need a lot of things done before we can actually start the adventure!
First of, we need to create a town or similar environment. Secondly, we will be needing a set of RP related rules/norms. Last, but not least, we should work towards having a population with different crafting specs.

I hope this will be a reality soon, and that we some day, (hopefully soon,) might get a sub-forum for RP related posts.
Let us begin the preparation, what say ye?​

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Well, you're in luck. There actually IS a roleplaying sub-forum! Though it's most likely made for text-roleplay purposes, I think that Danda could fiddle up a IGRP sub-forum, if needed. (Unless ofcourse you can use the curent roleplaying forum.) It's in the Herocraft Member Discussion forums.

aldan

Stone
And I didn't know this?!? DAMNED BE MY RESEARCH!!! Anyways, thanks for the info, and that forum will most likely see some more activity... :)

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
And I didn't know this?!? DAMNED BE MY RESEARCH!!! Anyways, thanks for the info, and that forum will most likely see some more activity... :)
Oh, don't worry about it. It was like added two days ago, though if you read the suggestions threads, you would see it suggested :p

aldan

Stone
For some reason I cannot enter that part of the forum. Could it be locked because of my low achievement-score-rank-thingie, or would it be because of an error during the application acceptance process?

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
For some reason I cannot enter that part of the forum. Could it be locked because of my low achievement-score-rank-thingie, or would it be because of an error during the application acceptance process?
You have to be whitelisted to access that part of the forums. Are you?

aldan

Stone
I am whitelisted, and have been playing for almost a week now.
Application link here.

I really hope this riddle gets solved soon, so I get to be part of making roleplaying an actual aspect of this great server!

iRay

Dirt
Most definitely! I roleplay/write in my free time and would certainly love to help with lore/story and building.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Can you still not access the RP sub-forum?