• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rogue Quick Bandaid Fix (little to no work)

LordSeven

Legacy Supporter 7
You do not start with kick or any other damage ability. That's kinda what this post is about. When I select a rogue I don't even feel like I'm playing one. And again, it is still more difficult to level then the other classes.

I love how derailed this thread has gotten.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
ITS NOT! Warriors (our closest relatives) have lower damage than us, don't start off with a damage skill and less health! We have huge DPS for a base class! Now I'm sorry, but man up.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
@Shhninja
Deaf eyes indeed. Parroting what I say to be inflammatory? Seems closer to trolling than anything I've done.

Intimate knowledge of the skills (however you acquired that thing) has very little to do with the topic at hand.
If you read and understood my questions I believe you would realize that.

I think I'll be a big boy and take my leave now. You seem far too riled up to take anything I say seriously and objectively at the moment.

Jinder745

Obsidian
You are a troll.
I only say that because in my experience, it's the truth.

I'm posting this to try to make the game better for other people. I know it's hard for you to imagine, but I'm suggesting a change to the game that won't effect my own character. I plan on going Ranger regardless of if the changes I suggested make it through. Right now my experience with the class feels like I'm playing a fighter who is squishy as hell and not a rogue.

To answer your other questions, I have intimate knowledge of all of the skills in Herocraft.
Rogue is fucking Fine dude I and prolly many others mastered it in no problem so stop trying to change it when there's nothing wrong with the class .-.

LordSeven

Legacy Supporter 7
@ KrunknMunky
ITS NOT! Warriors (our closest relatives) have lower damage than us, don't start off with a damage skill and less health! We have huge DPS for a base class! Now I'm sorry, but man up.
Less health? 1 hp? How much does armor make up for 1hp? Iron is also much easier to get then leather.

@ Dazureus
How are you not a troll?
You start off by insulting my ability to play and admit you have no input on the topic.
As for actually tweaking Assassin's Blade, I have no input.

@ Jinder745

Rogue is fucking Fine dude I and prolly many others mastered it in no problem so stop trying to change it when there's nothing wrong with the class .-.
Rogue isn't fine, I'm sure many more others would agree with me. I'm glad you are happy with the status quo, but your post lacks any sort of constructiveness.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think we should be arguing over the basic paths because most of them are fine. But if you want to talk about rogue's specs then there's a problem.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
No one agrees with you that rogue is underpowered. You are the one getting defensive when @Dazureus is just trying to make suggestions to HELP you, not "troll" you. If that's trolling to you, then you need to rethink your definition of it.

I have over 12 rogues in my town, I can vouch from constantly leveling with them and seeing how they deal with mobs, that they don't agree that it's TOO difficult to level Rogue. Also, it's SUPPOSED to be somewhat difficult to level, for ANY class.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Shhninja

First path I mastered in 2 days was Rogue, this was before Kick. Be happy that you have a new damaging skill. Path classes are designed to be weak, it is very clearly not impossible to level, due to the fact that we have dozens of speced Rogue classes. The time you spent posting arguments to people trying to explain from their experience with the class that it is possible to do you could have mastered and been well past this.