• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rocke97's Application

rocke97

Wood
1) In-game name: rocke97

2) Location & Age: Illinois, 15

3) Previous Bans: none

4) Referral(s):none

5) How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have heard about the Heroes plugin for along time. While browsing for a server running the Hero's plugin I read a forum linking me here! After reading the wiki and getting what I hope is a good feel for your classes I became interested in the server.

6) Have you voted for Herocraft : No, although I am interested by what I see on your server information pages I would rather wait in till I see the actual server before voting.

7) I agree to all of the terms and conditions of your server and hope to see you all soon :D

8) Reason you should be accepted: I have already read the rules and also your wiki page (very helpful) . I enjoy playing healing/medic classes and hope to raise a faction on your 4.0 map (that I believe is releasing soon?) Hopefully I can be a help to newer members, sadly I have no idea in till I learn the server myself.

9) Special Key: HCr7

10) Additional Info: I usually play first person shooter class based games. I have also ran a small server for minecraft before (not anything near this size). While I do know some programming langues I do not know java, but would be interested in learning it at some point. I have interest in the medical field as a real term job and hope to be a beneficial member of your community!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1347028322,1347027312][/DOUBLEPOST]Our server is currently down and being prepared for the new map. You will be able to join right away when the new map is released via our greylist, and I will whitelist you ASAP when the server is back up ((Roughly 6:00 pm CST)).

Welcome to Herocraft.