• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rob's Application

Minecraft In-game name:Jesusakarob
Location & Age: Gurnee, Illinois & 18.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I believe, I have been banned or unwhitelisted from my friend elop's server because of drama with another player. This was roughly a year and a half ago.
This server was ran by his friend Brendan at the time because of Eddie not knowing much about running a server and having a full time nursing job.Brendan's friend Nathan who was 15 at the time did not like me and kept annoying to where I got to the point where I ignored him and kept to myself, not causing harm to anyone but ignoring Nathan who was an admin and was banned from the server. If you have questions or regards to this I am willing giving you Elop's(eddie's) Facebook name so you are able to reach out to him.
Referral(s): Just looked through the web for a whitelist server to play on.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: as I stated above, this is the website I found the herocraft website. http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s580
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted for Herocraft.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being helpful to the community and the server. I love the game I have been playing it for awhile now and I have only been on one multi-player server and that was my friend Elop. I believe that was his in name game name. If you would like to look into this player I do have his Skype Facebook and phone number.
I would like to be accepted because now I have quit my daycare job and I am on the deciding to join the marines I have free time on my hands before I would ship out for boot camp. I am looking for something to do and I just thought I'd give minecraft another go since I haven't played for at least a year, besides a few hours on single play maybe once a week here and there(due to work and girlfriend).
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ11 (I believe I have done this right. I am sorry if I have not.)
Additional Info:I have given my Facebook I am willing to add anyone of the Herocraft, the only thing I ask for is that I don't have post of minecraft on my wall. I rarely post about my personal life on it, I mainly use it for me and my girlfriend. So if that is an issue please let me know I am more than willing to joining a fan page or just making a new fb account just for minecraft.
Everything else is basically typical. I love to build statues and castles/bases. I like PVP. I have teamspeak and a mic. I am more than willing for a monthly donation if that is required. I was willing to help my friend Eddie to pay for his server but he never let me, so if I can help if needed I am more than willing to help.
As I stated above I have may the marines. I would leave for boot camp at the end of my senior year. I will be a loyal player and play when I can. When I play I will play all weekends almost all nighters on Fridays and Saturdays.(I get into games when I can play with others.)
I have read the rules and I have gone through the wiki and honestly I would like to see what this server is about first hand and I would like to see what I could do? I do have a few questions on building wise and towns because I have never seen this anywhere else but besides that I am informed on the basics.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name:Jesusakarob
Location & Age: Gurnee, Illinois & 18.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I believe, I have been banned or unwhitelisted from my friend elop's server because of drama with another player. This was roughly a year and a half ago.
This server was ran by his friend Brendan at the time because of Eddie not knowing much about running a server and having a full time nursing job.Brendan's friend Nathan who was 15 at the time did not like me and kept annoying to where I got to the point where I ignored him and kept to myself, not causing harm to anyone but ignoring Nathan who was an admin and was banned from the server. If you have questions or regards to this I am willing giving you Elop's(eddie's) Facebook name so you are able to reach out to him.
Referral(s): Just looked through the web for a whitelist server to play on.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: as I stated above, this is the website I found the herocraft website. http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s580
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted for Herocraft.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being helpful to the community and the server. I love the game I have been playing it for awhile now and I have only been on one multi-player server and that was my friend Elop. I believe that was his in name game name. If you would like to look into this player I do have his Skype Facebook and phone number.
I would like to be accepted because now I have quit my daycare job and I am on the deciding to join the marines I have free time on my hands before I would ship out for boot camp. I am looking for something to do and I just thought I'd give minecraft another go since I haven't played for at least a year, besides a few hours on single play maybe once a week here and there(due to work and girlfriend).
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ11 (I believe I have done this right. I am sorry if I have not.)
Additional Info:I have given my Facebook I am willing to add anyone of the Herocraft, the only thing I ask for is that I don't have post of minecraft on my wall. I rarely post about my personal life on it, I mainly use it for me and my girlfriend. So if that is an issue please let me know I am more than willing to joining a fan page or just making a new fb account just for minecraft.
Everything else is basically typical. I love to build statues and castles/bases. I like PVP. I have teamspeak and a mic. I am more than willing for a monthly donation if that is required. I was willing to help my friend Eddie to pay for his server but he never let me, so if I can help if needed I am more than willing to help.
As I stated above I have may the marines. I would leave for boot camp at the end of my senior year. I will be a loyal player and play when I can. When I play I will play all weekends almost all nighters on Fridays and Saturdays.(I get into games when I can play with others.)
I have read the rules and I have gone through the wiki and honestly I would like to see what this server is about first hand and I would like to see what I could do? I do have a few questions on building wise and towns because I have never seen this anywhere else but besides that I am informed on the basics.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1359776646,1359776488][/DOUBLEPOST]Nice to see an application that shows effort. Welcome to Herocraft

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1359776646,1359776488][/DOUBLEPOST]Nice to see an application that shows effort. Welcome to Herocraft
Thanks man, just looking for a server just to play on and have some fun. Don't know really how to find servers and what not but I found this one. So thank you for reviewing my application.
If there are any questions or anything email me or send me a chat!