• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Robo2345's application

Robo2345

Stone
  1. In-game name: Robo2345
  2. Location & Age: 18, East Coast of america
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once (on a temp map for the server) reason was never given. I was unbanned on the same said server and played there for almost an additon year. Link to ban appeal
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am someone who loves both constructing buildings and observing buildings. The main reason I want to join is to view, in person, all the player constructed buildings which I can see on the dynamic map. Since its only fair that I show you some of my constructions I will post links to them in the thumbnails.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I know of your server because we lost many good mods from my previous server to it. In addition the hero mod presently run on my previous server is created by yours.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not at the moment. I will vote if your server is significantly better then the one I was at.
  8. Additional Info: I love to build and run shops, even virtual ones. I am actually planning on getting my Bachelor of Science degree in business.
(I also have a city called apocalypse I was building I will upload the images for it on Sunday when I gain access to that computer)

Attachments

• Hindenburg.png
    Hindenburg.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Clock Tower.png
    Clock Tower.png
    386.5 KB · Views: 12