• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
gunmoney....gunmoney.... where do i know you from :confused: o and yes we could start a town but... i felt like windhelm could have used the money more :p but soon as they pay me back we will. i only gave them 1500c besides its obviouse they need it more then we do

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
gunmoney....gunmoney.... where do i know you from :confused: o and yes we could start a town but... i felt like windhelm could have used the money more :p but soon as they pay me back we will. i only gave them 1500c besides its obviouse they need it more then we do
Your IGN is Khoibui, right? Cuz I've seen/heard the name lol

IGN- LeDrewxcore
age/timezone- 22 / Newfoundland Standard Time (-3:30 hours)​
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I am looking for a guild to join and build with.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Neutral, I am a new player to the server.
what are your goals- My current goals are to join a guild and level up. Right now I will have to get a feel for the server for long term goals to come to me.
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I have skype but not on my computer. Not sure how awkward using my ipod would be.
class- Healer
additional info- I am a pretty good builder. I like to build in groups and alone as well. I normally try to avoid PvP but I do enjoy PvE. I love helping other players whether it be mining, PvE, or just exploring.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- LeDrewxcore
age/timezone- 22 / Newfoundland Standard Time (-3:30 hours)​
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I am looking for a guild to join and build with.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Neutral, I am a new player to the server.
what are your goals- My current goals are to join a guild and level up. Right now I will have to get a feel for the server for long term goals to come to me.
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I have skype but not on my computer. Not sure how awkward using my ipod would be.
class- Healer
additional info-

Can you please add to your additional info. Tell use more about you.
@LeDrewxcore

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
THIS is fucking worst...
day...
ever...
MIKES EATING A BUTTERFUNGER BUNNY RIGHT IN MY FACE.
(DONT TELL ME HOW TO SPELL BUTTERFINGER, CAPS FTW)

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@cmckenica
noob hold shift
...so pissed off twidger hits me then my minecraft just crashes now i cant log back into herocraft cause everytime i try my minecraft breaks again

IGN- allmightygamer
age/timezone- 15/ EST
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I am friends with awsome_dude123 and he introduced me to RA and Herocraft in general! :D Besides, I've talked to you like, once....
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Other groups? My loyalties lie in RA!!
what are your goals- to work hard and do whatever khoi tells me in RA! What else? :D
do you have or wish to talk on skype- Yes, I do. I've added you, khoi!
class- Warrior
additional info- hi khoi....

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- allmightygamer
age/timezone- 15/ EST
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I am friends with awsome_dude123 and he introduced me to RA and Herocraft in general! :D Besides, I've talked to you like, once....
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Other groups? My loyalties lie in RA!!
what are your goals- to work hard and do whatever khoi tells me in RA! What else? :D
do you have or wish to talk on skype- Yes, I do. I've added you, khoi!
class- Warrior
additional info- hi khoi....

Welcome to RA allmightygamer. Get in game with khoi or any Sic to get you all set up and stuff.
And its good to see that more warriors are coming to RA.
@allmightygamer

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
KHOI ADD ALLMIGHTYGAMER TO THE MEMBER LIST. Sorry had caps lock on and was to lazy to re type.
@khoi

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
L9XGniyTHqQyQlIC12jvrJ5fhvTpg6N1eZ_--rMLQuESig-fhA_JkTYNQjBQC2cxq-h15g=s122

you mean this pew.

@pewpewpewlasers

And if you could read the sign it says I FOUND A WILD CMC
<3 Redflaem