• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Riptide499's Application

Riptide499

Stone
  1. In-game name:Riptide499
  2. Location & Age:Colorado 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):No
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My brother
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft : yes twice
  8. Additional Info:I want to join, i posted on the minecraft forums post 3 times, and they still didn't see my post, so i thought to try here, plus i really want to join, my friend plays this server.

Riptide499

Stone
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am very helpful, and i will try to stop greifers.
  8. Additional Info:I want to join, i posted on the minecraft forums post 3 times, and they still didn't see my post, so i thought to try here, plus i really want to join, my friend plays this server.

Forgot a part.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Riptide499

Stone
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
  8. Additional Info:I have built a tower of all blocks ingame that you can get, but i deleted the save, from a mod conflict, and i had to delete my whole .minecraft, including the screenshot, i have great patience, and i hope to join, my friend told me that District 101 needs healers, and i wanted to live there, i have been on many popular servers, and i helped a small server that the owner had just decided to quit and shut it down, i was a admin on it, and i built a small village. I also got 4 people to buy minecraft, so that can pretty much say, that i can turn people to join your server.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
There's no need for you to bump your application that much. Once a day is good enough.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Riptide499

Stone
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am a good person, i have the nerve to stand up if i think its the right thing, and i really do like this server, it is amazing, and i want to help it grown, it is a very good idea, and i hope to be able to try it, and so i hope that someone reads this, and so thanks for reading. Oh one last thing, I can build great skins, i made my lapis knight on my own.
  8. Additional Info:I have built a tower of all blocks ingame that you can get, but i deleted the save, from a mod conflict, and i had to delete my whole .minecraft, including the screenshot, i have great patience, and i hope to join, my friend told me that District 101 needs healers, and i wanted to live there, i have been on many popular servers, and i helped a small server that the owner had just decided to quit and shut it down, i was a admin on it, and i built a small village. I also got 4 people to buy minecraft, so that can pretty much say, that i can turn people to join your server.

Riptide499

Stone
forgot, i got banned from a non-MCbans server, yesterday, the admin wasn't on, so i went found a cave, and tried to survive, but, when i logged on today, he banned me, with no warning, the I.P. is 174.91.2.44:25566 you will most likely get banned, for no reason, like me.

Riptide499

Stone
They didnt have a name, i saw it on the minecraftforums i was looking at the server listing, and it said Vanilla Minecraft Survival (Original) or something like that.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanx for admitting your ban. I went to the server and they explained to me that it was because it was a private server. The guy who even banned you said he was sorry.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.