• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Riczk-Application

Riczk

Stone
In-game name: Riczk

Location & Age: Norway, 14 (15 by the end of the year)

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never have I've been banned, and I can assure you that I won't cause problems.

Referral(s): I do not know anyone on this server.

Reason you should be accepted: I'm pretty friendly and polite if my server-buddies are that against me, but I can assure you that I never will go berserk at somebody. I can be fairly useful if needed (I've been playing since early Alpha-days, so I do have the experience to help) I also love having an RPG with people, both IRL and over the web. But even though I've been playing for a long time, I haven't made "big" creations. Mostly I like to keep it real and survive day-for-day without overpowering myself at the beginning. I've also read the rules and gone through the Wiki, so I know the basics of the server.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard it through viking-craft.net. This Viking-Craft server was shut down some days before I applied for it. As I read through the news I noticed that they recommended this server. And I hope that they are right.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: No, I haven't. I want to check the server if it is "alright" instead of blindly vote for something that I do not know.

Additional Info: Excuse moi. I read something wrong. Well previously additional info surely sums much up. As mentioned earlier, I've been playing Minecraft since early Alpha-days. I do know most of the games possibilities, but are willingly to explore more and more. I have no screenshots of my things. I can be handy with redstone (I know the basics, and I can make traps) but it's hard to document because of my small-crappy-computer.

I guess that's it. If there is anything more you want, just type it in and I'll update the post ;)
I also pardon any grammatical errors. I'm not used to type all in English, as I am a speaker of the Norwegian language.