• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

rickyboby12365 - Whitelist Application

1. In-game name: rickyboby12365
  2. Location & Age: Denmark, Fyn / Age 15 - 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): PetriDaGamerNerd
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I hav read all the rules and understand them and i want to play whit my friends that is also trying to get whitelisted right now and i love RPG and building I've hav been playing minecraft for 2 years
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: This video on youtube that this guy named PetriDaGamerNerd made was about this server and the server looked so awesome that i just had to join
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  8. Additional Info: as i said i hav played minecraft for a long time and i hav always loved playing on RPG server in minecraft but when i saw this server i was like :O and i always loved World Of Warcraft but dident have the money to pay for it when i get whitelisted i will choose a caster class becouse i just love magic

thats becouse this is actully my brothers account he moved and got a girlfriend and then he dident have time for minecraft so he gave me hes account

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
i mean it was a month ago yea it was a month ago plus some days

You noted in your original post that you have been playing Minecraft for 2 years. I am forced to assume that you have been playing on this account and thus have acquired those bans yourself. While it is possible that you've been playing on single player for that period of time, it just seems doubtful. In light of the fact that it seems more likely you are not telling the truth, I am going to have to Deny you on those grounds.