• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rhino555's Whitelist Application

rhino555

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name : rhino555
  2. Location & Age:Texas; 15 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Not that I know of, I have joined some small servers where I was banned randomly, but other than that I do not think I have been banned for any actual reason.
  4. Referral(s):TheMrLief.
  5. How did you hear about HeroCraft?:I used to play on a server called "*Removed Server name*" which is where I met TheMrLief. I found out about this server from him and since *Removed Server name* had shut down not to long ago I wanted to join a server with people that I knew.
  6. Have you voted for HeroCraft?:Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the HeroCraft EULA& TOS?:Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I want to experience how amazing this server seems to be, from it's custom made plugins to just playing with old friends and meeting new people.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCR8}
  10. Additional Info:I hope to be granted access into this server and getting to meet the players of this server. I'm pretty sure my experience with this server would be a good one if I were to be white-listed.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name : rhino555
  2. Location & Age:Texas; 15 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Not that I know of, I have joined some small servers where I was banned randomly, but other than that I do not think I have been banned for any actual reason.
  4. Referral(s):TheMrLief.
  5. How did you hear about HeroCraft?:I used to play on a server called "*Removed Server name*" which is where I met TheMrLief. I found out about this server from him and since *Removed Server name* had shut down not to long ago I wanted to join a server with people that I knew.
  6. Have you voted for HeroCraft?:Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the HeroCraft EULA& TOS?:Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I want to experience how amazing this server seems to be, from it's custom made plugins to just playing with old friends and meeting new people.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCR8}
  10. Additional Info:I hope to be granted access into this server and getting to meet the players of this server. I'm pretty sure my experience with this server would be a good one if I were to be white-listed.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
[0] => bID# 1214169 173.242.126.60:25565 .:. import
[1] => bID# 140834 77.111.204.193:25565 .:. Griefing/Stealing/Killing Without Permission

Please explain these bans thanks

rhino555

Wood
For [0] I do not remember getting banned for any type of imports but, obviously I did something wrong and being so long ago I can't really explain fully.

For [1] I was in a factions server I believe, I failed to finish reading the rules completely and raided a some base I think and was banned soon after. It was very long ago I would believe and I can't really explain in full detail.

P.S. - It has been many months since I have played on a actual server besides a hunger/survival games type server, so I apologize for the things I have done although I do not remember them.

rhino555

Wood
The reason I was banned from that server was because of major lag issues when I was out of town at a hotel. I had messaged the admin before and he told me that he didn't believe me and told me to either tell the truth or do something to make him believe that I wasn't using any client or hack of some kind. So I chose to tell him something that would make him change his mind in some way since I hadn't used a client and telling him the truth would just anger him more. So I came up with that so I could play on that server more, even though soon after the server got boring and I haven't played on that server since then.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and give you a chance on the server. I will warn you we do not allow hacking of any sort and you will be banned when caught.

Remember to review our rules, being ignorant of them is not an excuse. Welcome to Herocraft