• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Rework for Blitz

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
It does have a little basis in lore. I've seen ninja in various works with limited fire or lightning skills, and Wikipedia says that the legends about ninja painted them as having control of the elements.
yea but not like a freaking crazy thunderbolt

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
yea but not like a freaking crazy thunderbolt
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Edge_Geraldine
FFIV_Blitz_Ninjitsu.png

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
You sneak up on someone and kill them, there goes your 'stealth' right there. A death message pops up, your name comes out of sneak, the person you killed reveals someone is in the town if that's where you are... Stealth once you get in a battle is null and doesn't really matter how flashy your skills are.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The reason ninja can beat samurai is because 1) Samurai was nerfed several ways 2) Ninja got 2 crazy nukes that goes right trough armor

Armor is the only advantage a samurai have over a ninja because samurai HP was nerfed to nearly caster spec level and MortalWound do 120dmg instead of 200 (It used to do 250~25).

Anyway I think it's a bit strange that a stealth class like Ninja has 2 nukes that penetrate armor. I mean a combo of the two skills takes a samurai down to half max HP.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Yup. A good thing to keep in mind when discussing class flavor is Kainzo bases a lot of what he does around Final Fantasy. It's even in his name, haha. (Side note, Dragoon is a class from Final Fantasy who is mobile and uses spears)

Back to the thread, less bitching at each other and more constructive conversation generally gets things sorted better. Debate the topic, not the players. Thanks

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Yup. A good thing to keep in mind when discussing class flavor is Kainzo bases a lot of what he does around Final Fantasy. It's even in his name, haha. (Side note, Dragoon is a class from Final Fantasy who is mobile and uses spears)

Back to the thread, less bitching at each other and more constructive conversation generally gets things sorted better. Debate the topic, not the players. Thanks

I knew this from the start :) I am a big fan of final fantaasy and the name Kainzo is referring to 'Kain' a character in final fantasy 4 who is a dragoon. Dragoon will always be my favourite in HC and final fantasy!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Play nice children.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Garrote is quite a hard skill to land because you literally have to humping the target for it to hit. IN addition, you can only use it when you are sneaking or invisible (somke).

I must face some pretty epic ninjas then lol. They make it seem effortless.

That's why I have a key bound for when I see them. :D

/skill GTFO