• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Rework for Blitz

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Blitz is a pretty cool skill all and all, but from personal experience, it is a weird skill for a ninja. BOOM! "Look over there, its a ninja using a lightening bolt to kill someone!" Isn't weird that ninja's have one of the most noticeable skills in that whole game?

As of now, a half decent ninja can beat a samurai, all rogues, and all casters. This is a little overboard so there are some solutions to this...

1. We could make blitz so that smoke would a have a synergy with it. Take away the lightening and when you are in smoke, the next X amount of attacks will not break the smoke.

or

2. We could make blitz a dash. Take away the lightening bolt, make it so it would be like charge and automatically do dmg to the target. In addition make it go through armor.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Maybe add a warmup to eviscerate, and remove it on blitz. I mean, why does it take 2 seconds to call down FUCKING THUNDER?

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Or you could just stop bitching. How's that for a suggestion? Blitz can actually be very helpful in a fight. I can signal your team to move in, intimidate newer players, etc. Let's have a history lesson while we are at it. Blitzkrieg is German for "lightning war" hence the lightning bolt. If you think that chaining it with eviscerate is too "OP" what about harmtouch/empathy? That does ALOT more damage than blitz/eviscerate.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
445 instant damage that can pass through armour.... Quite strong from a master ninja.
Ninjas are quite balanced as there are.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
It does seem to be an odd skill for a ninja, not imbalanced though in my opinion. Perhaps I haven't fought enough ninjas, I avoid them like the plague, for they own all casters/specs with no sweat.

I can't get a spell off on em lol.

Kick - Smack - Smack - Smack - Garrote - Smack - Smack -Smack - Smack - Smack - Eviscerate - WIN :D

@Detarbilate - Isn't it around 200 damage? :confused:

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Or you could just stop bitching. How's that for a suggestion? Blitz can actually be very helpful in a fight. I can signal your team to move in, intimidate newer players, etc. Let's have a history lesson while we are at it. Blitzkrieg is German for "lightning war" hence the lightning bolt. If you think that chaining it with eviscerate is too "OP" what about harmtouch/empathy? That does ALOT more damage than blitz/eviscerate.
-Hehe, this guys has no idea what a ninja really is. Let have a history lesson while we are at it. Ninjas are not German, they are from the Asian part of the world.

-In addition, DK's harmtouch was nerfed.

-Lastly, how was I "bitching"?

In the end, your points are invalid :D

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
It does seem to be an odd skill for a ninja, not imbalanced though in my opinion. Perhaps I haven't fought enough ninjas, I avoid them like the plague, for they own all casters/specs with no sweat.

I can't get a spell off on em lol.

Kick - Smack - Smack - Smack - Garrote - Smack - Smack -Smack - Smack - Smack - Eviscerate - WIN :D

@Detarbilate - Isn't it around 200 damage? :confused:
Garrote is quite a hard skill to land because you literally have to humping the target for it to hit. IN addition, you can only use it when you are sneaking or invisible (smoke).

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Garrote is quite a hard skill to land because you literally have to humping the target for it to hit. IN addition, you can only use it when you are sneaking or invisible (somke).
What is this new kill somke :p

J

Jinder745

Are you aware that empathy was nerfed so if you use harmtouch empathy at the beginning of a fight it does like 380 - 400 dmg and eviserate blitz does 440 so why don't you stfu?

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I honestly don't see what's the big deal about it... It's not Op, imo it's pretty balanced, if Blitz were to have no warmup then I would be saying something about it. They should just leave it alone as it is, people say that it doesn't belong in Ninja because Ninja is supposed to be one of the stealthiest if not the most stealthy class in the game. But who cares lol.. as long as it's balanced enough it should be left alone.. Besides if anyone here watches Naruto you would know it fits right in XD

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It does have a little basis in lore. I've seen ninja in various works with limited fire or lightning skills, and Wikipedia says that the legends about ninja painted them as having control of the elements.