• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(revised) A kingdom recruitment letter from old times..

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You hear the rustling of the wind upon your back, as the hairs on your neck
stands up, you are blinded by a brief flash of light. A tiny phoenix has dropped
a scroll in your hands. It is still sealed in wax outlining the letters, "OS". You look
in the direction of the bird but it winks out of existence as a warm sensation
passes over you.

Greetings,

It is I, Xexorian!

I am sorry I cannot come before you, as my presence is preoccupied elsewhere. I apologize for the extravagance of this letter but it is the only way to contact you at this time. Furthermore..

I would like to formally invite you and yours to be an Ally of Newerth, and in doing so, become a part of the Unofficial Kingdom, Order of the Sun. I would really enjoy working together with you again. I would not have us as enemies any longer!

I really would like for us to all to be friends again.

Lastly, I would like to seek counsel and aid for Newerth when we're being raided. We will gladly return the favor.

Newerth is a town of builders as it has always been. I have only recently approved the start of the several guilds to try to help defend the "Kingdom" from the forces of true evil. This letter is also part of my plans to expand.

I would like to request you and yours to aid the Order of the Sun!

I know this is a lot to ask, and I haven't really been able to ever offer you anything in return. Add this to our past differences and despite all that, I am still here asking you to join us as allies, and embrace our forces. Combine them. Let us unite.

P.S.​

Courage is sometimes not what is seen -- but is instead measured by what is heard and through speaking, or writing -- and what is done by those actions.

As you get to the bottom of the message the entire scroll begins to ignite, although
the fire from it feels neither cold nor hot, the entire scroll turns to ash and fades
out of existence, right before your eyes. It is only now that you realize the entire
time the scroll was speaking faintly into your mind..

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
You hear the rustling of the wind upon your back, as the hairs on your neck
stands up, you are blinded by a brief flash of light. A tiny phoenix has dropped
a scroll in your hands. It is still sealed in wax outlining the letters, "OS". You look
in the direction of the bird but it winks out of existence as a warm sensation
passes over you.

Greetings,

It is I, Xexorian!

I am sorry I cannot come before you, as my presence is preoccupied elsewhere. I apologize for the extravagance of this letter but it is the only way to contact you at this time. Furthermore..

I would like to formally invite you and yours to be an Ally of Newerth, and in doing so, become a part of the Unofficial Kingdom, Order of the Sun. I would really enjoy working together with you again. I would not have us as enemies any longer!

I really would like for us to all to be friends again.

Lastly, I would like to seek counsel and aid for Newerth when we're being raided. We will gladly return the favor.

Newerth is a town of builders as it has always been. I have only recently approved the start of the several guilds to try to help defend the "Kingdom" from the forces of true evil. This letter is also part of my plans to expand.

I would like to request you and yours to aid the Order of the Sun!

I know this is a lot to ask, and I haven't really been able to ever offer you anything in return. Add this to our past differences and despite all that, I am still here asking you to join us as allies, and embrace our forces. Combine them. Let us unite.

P.S.​

Courage is sometimes not what is seen -- but is instead measured by what is heard and through speaking, or writing -- and what is done by those actions.

As you get to the bottom of the message the entire scroll begins to ignite, although
the fire from it feels neither cold nor hot, the entire scroll turns to ash and fades
out of existence, right before your eyes. It is only now that you realize the entire
time the scroll was speaking faintly into your mind..

I'm terrible at reading context sometimes, but who is this addressed to? Everyone?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
It was actually to several old friends who I betrayed and they had left my alliance because of it. I wanted them back, and if you must know, the events turned out well in my favor. Ultimately my machinations worked quite well considering we bolstered the kingdom and held it together for 3 map wipes after this. (This was early in my stage of being King of the new Order of the Sun.)

Power at best tempts and at worst corrupts. Be wise and know the hearts of men, my son. For it is not the fury of an impatient man you should fear, but a patient one.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
It was actually to several old friends who I betrayed and they had left my alliance because of it. I wanted them back, and if you must know, the events turned out well in my favor. Ultimately my machinations worked quite well considering we bolstered the kingdom and held it together for 3 map wipes after this. (This was early in my stage of being King of the new Order of the Sun.)

Power at best tempts and at worst corrupts. Be wise and know the hearts of men, my son. For it is not the fury of an impatient man you should fear, but a patient one.
Rip KRS and KoS.