• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Revert Excavate Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
I suggest the changes get reverted that happened to the skill excavate on miners. It used to be haste 4, but is now haste 3. That was the only really good skill that miners used, and that people went miner for, except for smelt gold obviously. Besides the point, I can't 1 hit stone with an efficiency 4 with excavate anymore... which isn't really right for miner, miner should get haste 4 back because of how useful it is.

sidesummy

Glowstone
The nerf on miner's excavate has hit me harder than anyone I believe, as I do more digging to clear underground spaces than anyone else on this server. I'm not entirely sure on what the motivation was to take excavate effectively out of the class it was designed for. I hope that it will be reverted so that miners can be once again good at the one thing the name implies "mining" (or in my case digging). I believe it was already mini-nerfed in the past to increase the time between excavates with a longer cooldown, can we at least keep the benefits it once provided while it is off cooldown?

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
I agree, the new change has made the class pointless. The main reason I went miner was to help with town projects and digging and clearing space. With the changes that have been made, there is no point in my staying this class. There is no benefit to it.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
This was miners main skill it is sad to see I can't break stone anymore.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
yeah now when sidesummy beats me and makes me dig stuff for him it will take longer D: please make it go back to how it was

Status
Not open for further replies.