• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Return of the Tree

Droowid

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Hi. I'm back again. I got a new laptop that can run minecraft above 0.4 fps with all the herocraft plugins. I missed you all. I am prepared to be amazed, once again, as usual, by all the progress. You guys... you guys are great.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Hi. I'm back again. I got a new laptop that can run minecraft above 0.4 fps with all the herocraft plugins. I missed you all. I am prepared to be amazed, once again, as usual, by all the progress. You guys... you guys are great.
:O WANNA BE MY DRUID BUDDY!

So yeah I remember seeing you when I first started and you were pretty nice and funny, if your looking for a town Drakenvale and Volantis/Hyperion/Sentinel/ Prometheus (I think that's what the last one is) are all really active pretty nice towns, I mean there are others but these ones I really thought where pretty nice, UnderWorld is very nice to, Or If you want Im re-making Kurnois with some friends. ;)

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Welcome back Droowid! :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Glad to see you back around!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
:O WANNA BE MY DRUID BUDDY!

So yeah I remember seeing you when I first started and you were pretty nice and funny, if your looking for a town Drakenvale and Volantis/Hyperion/Sentinel/ Prometheus (I think that's what the last one is) are all really active pretty nice towns, I mean there are others but these ones I really thought where pretty nice, UnderWorld is very nice to, Or If you want Im re-making Kurnois with some friends. ;)
This means Raubtier isn't pretty nice. Welcome back! :D