• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Return of Personal Teleporters

Personal Teleporters?

• Good idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea!

• Better have restrictions...

• Meh.

• Total voters

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
As it says. I think personal warp points should make a comeback. Definitely harder to access because everyone and their mom had a basement full of teleport runes, but have the same ease of use and freedom of travel. Maybe keep it for donors or make it cost coin to build, but I believe it would be a welcome addition. It would be interesting if you could "dial" the other end of the warp, rather like a herogate but more free-form. Maybe coords..? Also, I'd like to see the option to let only certain people in, like a protected chest.

Just a thought, and it may be more trouble than it's worth. But I think there's a little part in each of us that misses free warps to specified locations. And, thinking on it more, maybe it should be ready, but not release until later on, as a sort of "Age up" thing.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We dont want ease of travel. Herogates for instant teleportation / rails for everything else and a "home" for your personal teleport.

Yes it would be nice for ease of use - but that's really not what we're all about.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Lol, that basically killed the topic. I understand, though. Makes it tougher to get around, yes? More encouragement to join a town...