• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Retarded Family - Retarded Computer - Retarded Everything

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone that I'm not going to be around much at all the next few weeks (as it's kinda been the last week or so). This is for a number of reasons:

1. Holidays are coming up. Family is coming down and so my mom is making me and my sis slave away at cleaning the entire house, from ceiling to floor, while she spends her days at the tanning beds and spas...
  2. Retarded Parents - I can only get a wifi signal on one side of the house because the router is in my parent's room. I can't go in the livingroom anymore for it because my parents refuse to allow me to unplug the xmas tree or any of the christmas lights to use the only accessible outlet in the house. I can't go closer to the router because then they claim they can hear me typing.
  3. Retarded Router - It keeps crashing and my parents refuse to let me replace it..
  4. Retarded Computer - 3 Blue screens of death and still counting. It keeps over heating and the fan is almost dead T.T
  5. Retarded Parents Again - My mom's mentality on things has gotten worse therefor I'm kinda avoiding home when I can (at least until she goes to sleep and it's safe to be home)
  6. Major lifestyle changes - There's a LOT about myself that I am and have been unhappy with and I was recently sickened by myself when I could hardly do 3 chin-ups and I found I had nearly no strength. After some recent events, I've found it vital to strengthen my body and my mind for obvious reasons.
  7. Lastly, Retarded Me - I'm trying to get into a new place. Things are complicated and I'm second thinking moving in with my "roomie" on account of her being... Well... Retarded... Long story short - She's a pretty bad friend...
I'll keep you updated with my situation and when I'll be able to be on more often. Until then, I need to talk to someone about being able to help with the blog as I'm having issues being able to keep up due to these issues..
Kainzo Guides Danda Cellardoor333 KiwiGuy Heralds Rumblestikk EtKEnn

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Damn, I feel your pain, I have a shit adapter that I can't replace :/ and good luck with the lifestyle changes, I started working out a few months ago and it really feels nice :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Sounds like a lot of trouble :/

I and the other Heralds could help with the blog I guess. I just need to learn how to use Blogspot :p

Hopefully you'll be back again soon, we need our 1# blogger :D

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I always get so excited when i get tagged in a thread, but then I see all guides are tagged. None-the-less, hope you get back soon.

If you can't get a herald's help, PM me. I can do some articles.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
3 Words... Free Wifi @ Mcdonalds :)

Just move in there :)

Counting lessons with Rumble.

ONE - Free

TWO -Wifi

THREE - at

FOUR - McDonalds.

Four! FOUR WORDS! Hah Hah Hah!!

the-count.jpg

KiwiGuy

TNT
I said 3 words, the @ is a symbol not a word.

Education system in the US is lacking I feel :p

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm here for u if u need hugs, or someone else to hang out with @.@ I know everything you're going through(as you have told me :p) and I'm here for you ^.^

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@EtKEnn - I'll PM you with the info for Blogspot. It's not difficult (much easier to deal with than tumblr, I promise)

@Everyone else - Thank you. I'll be back soon. I just have some things to sort out.