• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Respawning with Half Health at GY

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Sometimes I respawn at a graveyard with less than half my health, whereas other times I spawn with full health. It seems like spawning with half health may be caused by dying while having a damage over time effect on you, or caused by some other skill mechanic.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
if you also wait you get healed, same amount as I you were healing from food, maybe to prevent graveyard running because you dont lose your weapon or armor now on death

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Well there is a bug with that also. Countless times I respawned and I never healed up. I have no idea whats triggering it all I know is it happens frequently for me personally.
It's probably you placing DoTs on a player before you died. It'll get fixed soon.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Yeah? That's actually a cool feature. So when you die how much health do you respawn with? 50%? Also how long does it take to regen full health?
It's the same as food atm, working to...improve it. But yea, 50%. I need to talk to kainzo though and see if how he wants to go with it (if at all).

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
It's the same as food atm, working to...improve it. But yea, 50%. I need to talk to kainzo though and see if how he wants to go with it (if at all).
By improve I hope you mean slow it the fuck down. Half a heart every 10-15 seconds sounds reasonable to prevent insanely stupid graveyard battles. Would be nice if you respawned with 20% of your health instead of 50%, but that's just me being me.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I don't know if this happens to anyone else but I always am missing 2 hearts when I log into HC