• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Resource pack ideas

Sounds:
1. Custom sounds for hostile mobs.
2. (if wanted) custom sounds for skills
3. New soundtrack to replace original minecraft songs.
(NOTE: if one or more of these are done already, please excuse me for I play with my volume turned down to not wake parents)
So if someone can try to see what they can do with these, that'd be cool.

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
Can sound be added to a resource pack? or would that have to be part of a modpack?

Edit: You can add sounds to resource packs heres a tut, But what custom sounds would you add for mobs? I mean all mobs sounds exactly what they are Pigs oink, skeletons sound boney and zombies sound like zombies, etc. So would you like to elaborate? I do however agree with you that it'd be cool to have custom sounds for skills I.E Fireball or shocking strike

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1879914-adding-sounds-to-resource-packs/

Last edited:

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
Need to replace the zombie's moaning sounds with traditional MMO beggar spam...

"Give me money please!""

"Hey can you give me some food?"

"Can I party with you guys?"

"You got any stuff I can have?"

"Give money or I report you"

Would make killing zombies soooooooo satisfying.

EDIT: Also, replace the slime's squishy jumping sounds with fart noises.

Moralsk

Gold
There's a problem with changing the sounds for skills. Say you wanna change sound for Runeblade skills. In order to do that you'd have to change the sounds with the wither as well. Any skills that make the same sound currently would still have to make the same sound.