• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Residence Management

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new to having a residence and I'm not sure what all I can do with giving people permissions.

I've tried looking at the wiki and in the forums but haven't seen anything that answers my questions.

Is it possible to grant another player the ability to give other players access to the residence? If would be useful for when I'm unable to be online to have another player be able to do that.

I can see I can give other players build permissions for my residence, are there any other flags I can set on a player besides build?

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
hey Evil,

Unfortunately it doesn't. I already looked at the wiki. The Flags Section is blank.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
HC_wiki_zps106affd9.jpg

From the wiki.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Bed, my understanding is we can't give other players admin perms on residences (by which I mean the ability for them to give other players build perms etc). Makes residences just that little bit more restrictive than towns in this respect.

Anyone who'd like to research which flags are available on residences on this server and add them to the Wiki is very welcome :D!