• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Reset Outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
Since the other thread is locked, I want to keep this one open and civil. It's been 3 days since the reset and all I am here to do is retrieve the decision from Kainzo. I work for a living in a corporate office, I want to come home and enjoy the gameplay this server delivers. However, this reset was a throw back for me and some in the community. Especially the few that didn't part take in this, but only found guilty from evidence pointing toward building or breaking blocks. I guess to simply get to the point, DO WE HAVE TO RE LEVEL OR NOT. Three days is enough to collect information regarding this incident for how to approach it. We could at least get a "Hey, we plan to return everyones levels and implement this new rule, but it'll take a few days to return the levels."

To edit in, the longer this takes, the more we could see people walking from this server. I would hate to see people lose they're experience on this great server.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
There was no specific rule for making structures in the nether. Even so people died more frequently in the nether WITH the structures. I feel like there should have been a warning. It took way too long to get this message across as nether grinding bunkers were in the map since it started and it was only noticed a couple days ago... I say give the levels back, and issue a warning. AND UPDATE the rules on the wikipedia/forums.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
When we have an outcome it will be applied directly to users.

The admins acted in the best interest of the server and were following protocol and the users who were de-leveled were in violation of rules (even if it wasnt clearly stated).

Thanks

Avoir

Obsidian
So as you guys all know many people have been reset in herocraft, some have left, some planning to leave depending on if they get they're lvl's back or not. Its been a week that we've been reset for something that we didn't not know was wrong and that was no rules about it. The past post that was made about this was closed by kainzo and he replied with a " We're working on it", I'm sure that you guys are busy but a YES or NO answer doesn't take a week, all these days could of been spend enjoying the server but we're being put on hold.

-Thanks

@Kainzo

Last edited:

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo said:
When we have an outcome it will be applied directly to users.
The admins acted in the best interest of the server and were following protocol and the users who were de-leveled were in violation of rules (even if it wasnt clearly stated).

Thanks

Kainzo said:
We're conversing on this issue and will update this thread once a verdict has been reached.
Thanks for being patient and please keep things civil in the future

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
im going to agree with franky on this one aerokii it has been a week. Although they are still working on addressing this issue, they could possibly express what they plan on doing about it.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
We'll get answers when they have answers. If they knew they'd have told us already, there's absolutely no point in holding back an answer here.

Beyond that, there's plenty of things to do on HC while waiting. Build something, mine something for money, start training again. If your levels get restored, great, that's a good outcome for you and you wasted a bit of time training back levels that you don't need any more- and if you DON'T get the levels back, then you've got a head start on all those who decided to sit on their hands and do nothing.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Creating these threads after I already stated what was going on won't help anything, in fact it hinders it. Locking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.