• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Requiem of Heroes Discussion Thread [The Lore Project]

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Also: GIVE ME SOME GODDAMN FEEDBACK! You're all like dead cows!!! I've got nothing to work off of here!!!

BLARG!!!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I love reading it when I do can't wait for a DragonGarde sequel?

Trop <3
Didn't know you were interested, thanks for the support! First i need a Zeal sequel, Its planned out already, so have no fear

I honestly have no idea how many people read this tbh. I can only guess by the number of views divided by the number of chapters

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
PS: MORE!
'Chapter 30: Kings and Queens' is in progress, between homework, school, reddit, herocraft, and extracaricular activities, im allowed about 45 minutes of writing time per day. Just to give you an idea, chapter 29 took 2 days

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Guess who keeps forgettingt heir flashdrive and can't write at school! This guy!

Chapter 30 is coming along nicely but slowly due to my forgetfulnes- what are talking ab- look a bird!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Thanks kevin, I have about 4 hours of free time per day so I havn't gotten a chapter out in a month plus. it'll be a little while yet but I'm still working on it, I havn't abandon it yet.

<3 you all for reading

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
As a general question to everyone, Would it be cool if I made a narration for a chapter in video form. Say it was from a journal or something, would that be cool.