• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Requiem of Heroes Discussion Thread [The Lore Project]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Haha, yeah. Maybe I should write my whole false life story based on that guy, or him a couple-ish years older (22-25).

On Topic: Woo! Requiem of Heroes!

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Rate on a scale of 1-10
How do you like the story so far: 9
How suspensful is it: 7
How much action is there: 10
How excited are you for new chapters: 10
How much do you enjoy HC Lore: 9

Please fill out responses as you see fit
How timely am I on new chapters: Pretty good, but you'd be faster if you stopped play Skyrim :p

Do you think something needs to be added/removed from RoH? If so, what: More airships. And punisher on them.

Do you enjoy the characters? Yes! Though I'd like to see more of this Matt fellow...

Do you like my writing style? I've been reading it for years, so yes.

Is there anything you are unclear on so far in the story? Well, I usually forget what happens in the previous chapters, and I'm too lazy to re-read them. Oh, and why is my imagination seeing the mother creeper as pink?

Would you like to be involved in the Lore Project? Yes, as long as it doesn't involve flattening a space for a library. 'cause I did that ages ago, and the library hasn't been started yet.

Comments/other Omnomnom

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
since your a lore master and all, i wanted to ask you if you had written about any secret cults on HC? kinda like the mythic dawn cult from oblivion; because i had this great idea of taking the town im working on and making it seem too perfect, and making hints theres a satanic cult involved, and hide hidden passage ways in our town inn and making torture/ sacrificial rooms hidden throughout the town just waiting to be discovered !

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
There was a cult revolving around Dagith-Narr. It was demolished during the sundering of Sanctum, but I'm sure survivors could of made it to Zeal.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
since your a lore master and all, i wanted to ask you if you had written about any secret cults on HC? kinda like the mythic dawn cult from oblivion; because i had this great idea of taking the town im working on and making it seem too perfect, and making hints theres a satanic cult involved, and hide hidden passage ways in our town inn and making torture/ sacrificial rooms hidden throughout the town just waiting to be discovered !
Get with Alator and I in a convo if you're interested in writing something

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
good, we really sense the world turning to chaos in the last chapter, almost want to be there to see that.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
good, we really sense the world turning to chaos in the last chapter, almost want to be there to see that.
really? I wasn't too impressed with it. however, other people seem to have different thoughts. Glad you enjoyed it. Big climactic stuff coming soon (Look at the next two title names in the table of contents)

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Rate on a scale of 1-10
How do you like the story so far:9
How suspensful is it:8
How much action is there:9
How excited are you for new chapters:11.32
How much do you enjoy HC Lore:10.1

Please fill out responses as you see fit
How timely am I on new chapters: Slow, Get Faster... (TDATDK)

Do you think something needs to be added/removed from RoH? If so, what:Nope

Do you enjoy the characters? Si Muy Bien!

Do you like my writing style? Si, Mucho Muy Bein!

Is there anything you are unclear on so far in the story? Nope

Would you like to be involved in the Lore Project? Yeah lore is part of what makes this server sexy. Needs more.

@strongholdx

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Please keep in mind that Requiem and all its contents are now protected by a Creative commons license. Any attempt to illegally copy, distribute, or accredit information can and will be prosecuted.

If you do wish to copy or distribute my works please contact me directly