• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Reporting an incident

I can't find an appropriate place for this, so in the off topic it goes. (Perhaps adding a whole new unit "banning" with the sub units "Ban requests" and "Unban requests?")

I need to talk about banning Lexingtonrex and possibly others for disregard of the rule that states you cannot mindlessly grief "None of the above grants permission for grief and mindlessly tearing down buildings in the wastelands or mass terraform and mess up areas in the wilderness."

What happened: I was gone for a significant amount of time, and the town I was residing in died (owner quit) and I was unable to move my house due to the herogates being down. Lexingtonrex was inside my house when I spawned in. All my chests emptied and a gaping hole in my wall underground where he dug into my house and stole my stuff. That would be considered griefing and then killing me when I told him my house (Not against the rules, but I was unarmed with 1 heart and its a huge douchebag move on his part.)

this is also going up on minecraft herocraft forums.

Pacatafox

Stone
I belive that if the rings are taken away, its the wastleland, and if its ruin looting is usually seen as ok.

This can go under Suggestion AFAIK (for the first part anyways) but I whole-heartedly agree with ban request.

(Even if they don't implement this, an alternative and brings up less drama is to directly bring it up with a mod via PM.)

EDIT: also hey, another fox :D.

Pacatafox said:
I belive that if the rings are taken away, its the wastleland, and if its ruin looting is usually seen as ok.

Looting is ok, however the griefing part isn't which is stated (and reiterated ingame) and there is a gaping hole in the bottom of my house where someone mined in.

Porkenfry said:
A Daring Enchilada said:
Looting is ok, however the griefing part isn't which is stated (and reiterated ingame) and there is a gaping hole in the bottom of my house where someone mined in.

What town is it? If its Takayama, Lex should be banned. It was perfectly legal

It was Takayama, but Takayama is dead. The owner left after his brother got banned. He still broke another rule, unless there is something I'm missing. But imagine logging in, and your in the safe room you left in with all your chests, but there is a hole in the wall that leads to the outside and two workbenches you didn't put there, and all your chests are dead empty and there is some weirdo in your house who says "Is this your place?" and then kills you.

I only have a picture of me being dead (Told you he killed me.) I didn't have fraps running, I'm having a lot of FPS problems with minecraft so I closed out of everything but minecraft, skype, and opera. When I did pull Fraps up Lexington had already run away, however if you look at ahead you see a bit of chest, I had 8 double chests set up, all emptied and I can even give you an idea of what was stolen.

-9'ish stacks of half stone plates
-9-20 fences + other misc. wood items
-10-20 stacks of cobble
-Misc chest containing a lot of iron, redstone, buckets and tools
-chest containing a few agricultural tools and some seeds
-about 60c worth of coal

To most, that doesn't sound like a lot, but It's all I had, and I'm VERY new to herocraft. Losing everything I had does Piss me off, especially because of the situation.

Mathrigo

Air
well, in my eyes everything is fine... it wasnt "mindless griefing", it was block displacement with a purpose, to get into your wilderness home (because the town has no townring its wilderness), but the whole part is a gray zone... the looting of chests and your death is completly valid... the enemy cannot see your hearts...

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I'm trying to make an informed decision here, so there's some things I need to know.
First and foremost, did you know that Takayama was dying?

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
from what i thought everyone was looting that town and didint the admins take stuff from chests and redistribute it around so people could loot it also why he killed you was probably cuz everyone was killing eachother at that time

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This could have easily been avoided - if the forums were browsed more often - when a town hasnt been updated in one week - its on the chopping blocks for the admins to take down the rings.