• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remove the infinite protection on chests in towns

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Unless it's a lwc then it should be able to opened, only LWCs are the ultimate protections

Another thing is that most of the players on HC (including me) have never even been in a siege. It sounds like it would be awesome but i have never had the chance because, from what i have heard its really expensive, and very rare. One idea is that you could maybe make it cheaper to attack, and instead of wiping the the town off the face of the earth just disable is for a certain period of time (maybe the power could build back up to over time?) after that the town would function as normal.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Okay, everyone. Currently superregions are set to default to block chest access, and override their subregions. This is going to change. War is going to change. Siegeing is going to change. Power is going to change. Right now the focus is on taxes and stability, but we will begin fixing these... features? Bugs? It's how multi coded it, and we are changing it.

When the balance team and I have a solid plan together, I will present it to the public for comment. For now, understand that total chest protection is going to be removed in the near future.

On that note, I'm not sure tagging works in the balance area, so @Balance Team go look at the balance subforum.

Last edited:

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Another thing is that most of the players on HC (including me) have never even been in a siege. It sounds like it would be awesome but i have never had the chance because, from what i have heard its really expensive, and very rare. One idea is that you could maybe make it cheaper to attack, and instead of wiping the the town off the face of the earth just disable is for a certain period of time (maybe the power could build back up to over time?) after that the town would function as normal.

All I can say is that it's still very early in the map ;)

Beau_Nearh

Portal
I have been playing from the beginning of Aegis/Sanctuary. How many sieges were there over that 6 months or so? 2?

It's only because people didn't fully understand the township mechanics, people seem to know a bit more this time around. Plus it does cost a fair amount if cash to raid so give it a few weeks. I'm sure there will be a few