• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remove firewave - Firebolt!

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
NOT COMPLETED - FURTHER INVESTIGATING THE SKILL

So, everyone knows firewave is apparently broken, no I am not whining - I have been a pyro the whole map. Now, what i'm saying is we remove the broken firewave, and put in 'Firebolt'. It'd be just like a wizard's bolt, do the exact same damage as it but it would also do fire damage as well over time. (So like 240 dmg for the bolt, and make like 1/3 of that as fire damage.)

Tell me what you think!

~Your friendly neighbourhood raccoon.

..or if you dislike this suggestion just rework firewave and make it work like barrage (?)

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
What about Runeblade's Firewave?
I don't know much about balancing runeblade, I made this for pyro as I've been a pyro all map, but while i'm here I might as well talk about that too. What they could do is remove firewave on runeblade also and add in a skill 'Runestrike'. This would be a bit like eviscerate for ninjas but it would deal (hmm, 220dmg?) and 1/3 of that dmg would be magic/light damage.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Good skill idea, I was personally thinking of maybe removing withering + firewave and giving them boil blood as a level 60 skill. As "boiling" does fit with pyro lore wise.

macura

Diamond
Firewave is going to get changed around soon to prevent it from 1 hitting people, so this is not necesary. It would only buff pyros further.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
If firewave could be Barrage, with Firearrow... This could be solved now. Good idea Orangedude!

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
It was a straight clone of Barrage.
But could it shoot firearrows? Instead of fireballs? If the answer is no, ignore.
If yes, then that could fix issues with oneshotting.
Edit: If i am confused and wrong, ignore :)