• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remove damage indicators

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
I think the server would be better off without damage indicators. Why you ask? Oh, you know, lag. When you're in a fight of killing a shit load of mobs with aoe this happens http://gyazo.com/8a23855d92ed48acd536b56de6ad29ef and from there you're frozen. Another example is when @Irishman81, @Malarb and myself were fighting a pve town (they had 7 ppl) deadaura lagged the fight so much that irish had to turn it off just to fight. Why was dreadarua lagging the fight? Oh, you know, damage indicators.

Malarb

ICE ICE ICE!
Damage indicators is great for when you are by yourself. Its really cool and works pretty well. But when it comes to teamfights or any big aoe skill used on mobs or players it starts to lag.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
The PC Master Race cares not for the pleas of lowly potatoes.

On a serious note, it would be nice if it was toggle-able.

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
The PC Master Race cares not for the pleas of lowly potatoes.

On a serious note, it would be nice if it was toggle-able.
I assume you're speaking of the server server when you say "lowly potatoes" cus you know it fucks it real hard. Real fucking hard. With no lube.