• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Removal of Grandmaster etc...

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay by all means shit on me if I'm off the mark here...

I get that there are exp changes coming in and what not but mastering classes quickly isn't so much of an issue in my eyes it means people can evenly compete against others and can focus on core parts of minecraft like building mining and then making dolla on the game etc...

My suggestion is to remove the grandmaster, knowledge crystaly thingy (If it's even still in the game I don't know) I get it takes a metric fuck ton to actually get a hold of this class but it just seems like a massive op sort of thing that has no place in the game. Rather than have this, maybe other classes could be implemented that people would want to level rather than go ham (and potentially pay to win a wee bit) to get this ultimate class.

With the move in with Ardolon or mcconquest or w/e it is I'm sure there's a million class and skills ideas that can be taken from them and balanced and used on HC.

Please note: I'm really tired its 3am and just sort of had this passing thought with regards to the leveling aspect of the game

tldr: scrap grandmaster stuff people want to level to enjoy the classes and try out new things and play classes with teams of people not spend a lifetime hitting max level, and when hitting max level becomes too easy due to boosts or w/e one or two people aren't gonna go super sayan when they get god class.

Please note note: still tired not 100% what I've written. Enjoy!

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Right now Grandmaster/Legendary classes aren't actually good though, they're really disappointing. A decision would have to be made fast, though, because if it takes too long to decide people will already have started working towards them...

(like I am atm, hoping they'll be good once I achieve 6 classes maxed)

Dewyn

Retired Staff
Right now Grandmaster/Legendary classes aren't actually good though, they're really disappointing. A decision would have to be made fast, though, because if it takes too long to decide people will already have started working towards them...

(like I am atm, hoping they'll be good once I achieve 6 classes maxed)

Not just six classes, six specific classes that are different per player.

I've seen maybe two GMs. It just doesn't seem worth the time/effort.

Would have honestly loved to wipe pretty much everything and start fresh with the only link to old HC being...well, the name. Maybe I'm just biased, though.

Plus, Heroes seems to be rejecting ported skills, which is annoying :p