• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Relics spawning too often

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Basically I can forsee a problem with the current spawn rate for relics - first ore I mined a got a III one. This shows that within a few weeks or so people will have far too many and they will lose value and become worthless/a trash item. The rate should be dropped before its too late imo

@Xanipher

Xhazed

Portal
Basically I can forsee a problem with the current spawn rate for relics - first ore I mined a got a III one. This shows that within a few weeks or so people will have far too many and they will lose value and become worthless/a trash item. The rate should be dropped before its too late imo

@Xanipher
They are easy to get but to get relic V of any thats the hard part

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Drop rates could be lower. I thought that last map too, however the Relics were stimulating the economy. However with the new profession restrictions, I expect the economy to need less stimulation.

Suggested Change:
Lower relic drop rates, we do not need as many as we had last map.
Change leaving Crafter and Lostsoul to cost 250 souls only, all other changes still cost 400.

This will allow relics to be a more expensive economy item, while the new profession restrictions will add to the everyday costs of the economy. The lowered barrier of entry for new players will be needed if we make Relics drops a bit more rare.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Is there a confirmed way to upgrade lower tier relics into their higher tier (doesnt work for 5's)?

ie: 3 relic I's for 1 relic II

That is what I have heard, havent seen confirmation in-game yet though.