• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Reintroduce the lastlogin command

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
As the title suggests, I think it would be beneficial if we reintroduced the lastlogin command. For those not familiar with the command, it was meant to display the last login date of a player.

By introducing this command (or another with a similar function), it would be much easier to keep track of players. Town managers will find it very useful to have a last login date for their town members, in order to know who's inactive and who isn't. It might also provide use for friends and groups who would just like to know when their friend was last online.

Not much else I can really say about it since it's a very basic suggestion.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
It works, just limited by permissions. There might be reasons why it is not available to everyone.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Bump.

Was wondering if there is a possible reason as to why it was disabled for regular players as opposed to higher leveled staff. As far as I see, this isn't something abusable and it probably won't affect gameplay at all. Without it, we're just guessing last login dates or waiting until our townies get auto kicked.

Just curious. Thanks :).

Status
Not open for further replies.