• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Reign of Kings --- possible Herocraft Server

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Have it, is fun. Tied somebody up at the castle and dragged him through the woods an executed on the gallows. Would recommend.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
It's a fun game all right, gives a lot of vibes from the better PvP days of HC. But yeah, it's about as alpha as alpha gets. The updates are rather frequent for an indie game, which is nice, but I'm personally holding off for a couple more weeks while I wait for things to settle down.

I bought it pretty much the day it released on Early Access and it has been...rough. If you ever wanted to experience pure, unfiltered cancer, there was no better choice than the first 3 weeks of RoK. I was looking for a good dose of a terminal illness and RoK was the perfect fit for me.

But yeah. I'm sure it'll be a solid game once they iron out a lot of the issues.

Ultanian

Portal
Watched a couple videos on it and so far looks extremely fun. Can't wait to see what it'll be like to roleplay in it :D

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm enjoying it so far. Definitely more enjoyable with friends/allies to help fight/build/gather/defend etc. Let me know if anyone else wants to play! Would definitely be nice to have a heroes server for this game :p