• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ReedME's Secure Vault Service

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Welcome to my Vault Creation Thread where I will outline my costs to build you a vault that is guaranteed to keep your supplies SAFE from raiders and the like.

If you don't pre-mine the area I charge 20c per 15 minutes of mining. All vault material requirements will be supplied by myself or the buyer (if you provide the materials cost will be discounted!)

I guarantee the only people who can get in will be those who know the code! (redstone torches will NOT open the doors) - I have a demo vault set up for you to try break in!

Please note: This requires a region - personal or township. (seeing as in the wild somone could just mine through the doors :( )

Personal Vault 300c
  • 10x10 Storage room with chests pre-placed (4 high)
  • 3 button 4 digit Combination Lock (81 combinations possible)
  • Single iron door access
  • Stone brick standard walls (obsidian walls 200c extra - supplied)
Small Vault 450c
  • 15x15 Storage Room - Chests Placed (4 high)
  • 4 button 6 digit Combination lock (4096 combinations possible)
  • Dual Iron door access
  • Stone brick walls (obsidian walls 150c extra - supplied)
Medium Vault 650c
  • 20x20 Storage room - Chests placed (4 high)
  • 4 button 8 digit combination lock (65536 combinations possible)
  • Dual iron door access
  • Obsidian walls standard
TOWN VAULT 1100c
  • 25x25 Storage room (2 floors 4 high each) Chests provided
  • 6 button 8 digit combination lock (1.6 million combinations)
  • [GATE] (mason required) or Dual iron door access
  • Obsidian walls provided
Please PM me or contact me in game if you are interested. Note if you provide obsidian / redstone - it will be significantly cheaper.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm used to making 10 button 5 digit unspammable locks, but I see these do not use SHIFT-RAM. Personally, SHIFT-RAM locks are the safest locks you can get, unless they aren't allowed here, but I'm pretty sure they are X_x

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Wouldn't it just be cheaper and more efficient to add someone to a region and give a room a dirt door?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
then get a piston that will activate and deactivate the dirt over your chest lol.
lol laziness as it best! The point where people dont mine the dirt off their chest but have a piston to do it instead. :)
Future of Minecraft ^^

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Wouldn't it just be cheaper and more efficient to add someone to a region and give a room a dirt door?

It gets tiresome having to put dirt blocks in front of my LWC door, because Dragoons can apparently glitch through the door. I would love a combo lock door so I can stop with the stupid dirt =P

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
It gets tiresome having to put dirt blocks in front of my LWC door, because Dragoons can apparently glitch through the door. I would love a combo lock door so I can stop with the stupid dirt =P
It would take just as much time to break dirt as entering in a combination.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
@toadsworth29 the point is to NOT have to do that everytime. gets tedious.
Wouldn't entering in a combination every time get tedious too?

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Btw ReedMe, not sure if counter ICs are in, but I would look into it if they are. You can drastically boost your combination possibilities into the billions/trillions with significantly less wiring (ie, 2 inputs but 2 counters that go to 100 = almost no wires, lots of combinations. If an engineer wants to test it before me, that'd be cool :p! Also, this is cool :p.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
I would loce to come try and crack your lock :D I am fairly good at it. If I can do it... 1ooc? :D

Sure can try it :p

True but dirt is ugly ;)

Btw ReedMe, not sure if counter ICs are in, but I would look into it if they are. You can drastically boost your combination possibilities into the billions/trillions with significantly less wiring (ie, 2 inputs but 2 counters that go to 100 = almost no wires, lots of combinations. If an engineer wants to test it before me, that'd be cool :p! Also, this is cool :p.

Don't think they are in yet - I'll take a look into it though

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Wouldn't entering in a combination every time get tedious too?

I would rather do the combo, because I would always be secure in knowing that the room was safe, as opposed to going off to mine and suddenyl think "Oh shit, did I remember to put the dirt blocks back?"

If the LWC door was totally secure, I would be fine, but Dragoons can glitch through it if lucky, so that puts me on edge. I like my shinies way too much!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Is the dragoon glitch legal? or is it an exploit?

Good question, I have never asked about it. I just know it is possible because a friend was showing it Krypt and myself. It was not like he was doing it to be malicious, just showing the LWC door does not protect 100%

But wow have we derailed this thread. My apologies Reed. =(