• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Reed Gilberts app (new)

reedbird

Stone
  1. In-game name: Reedbird
  2. Location & Age: I live in the wonderful state of maine and i am almost 15 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from a server before.
  4. Referral(s): La Petite Mort, Mr. Chucklez.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing minecraft since the first version came out and love it, I am a Experienced miner and farmer and i beleive i could help. I mostly play on hard and enhoy making mine shafts and roller coasters to add some fun to my worlds.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about Herocraft through my friend derek (a.k.a. La Petite Mort)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yupp
  8. Additional Info: At first when my friends showed me minecraft i thought it was lame because i used to only play first person shooter games, but i have grown to love the game more than C.O.D. because of the creativity that is involved. I have played on many servers but none of them feel like the right fit, and when i saw the promotional video i knew that this is the right server for me. Please consider me for Herocraft. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, Reed Gilbert :D

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing!**
@Reed Gilbert Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your PMs to get started!
Also, thanks for redoing your app!

(@RedEchoRanger just to let you know - I took over since he reposted and you are offline)