• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rednalsfury Application

Rednal

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Rednalsfury
  2. Location & Age: Pennsylvania. 18 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have read all the rules and the wikis about herocraft. Im extremely polite and easy to get along with. I like to build although im not the best at it but I like to learn from others as well. I really like the RPG aspect that herocraft provides as I have played games such as World of Warcraft and Everquest.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend that I play with is going away to bootcamp and I was looking for a community/family to play with and herocraft really peaked my interest.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Absolutely.
  8. Additional Info: Been playing MMO's since I was like 9. Fairly new to minecraft though, I got it about a month ago but I'm learning fast. When im not on minecraft im usually either at work, where I work in the electronics department at Kmart, playing sports, like basketball or football, or playing another computer game like League of Legends.