• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rednal's Whitelist Application

Rednalsfury

Stone
I've played on this server probably about one and a half years ago when I had a pretty terrible computer that couldnt load much but regardless I still had the best of times. Now that I've upgraded my cpu and redownloaded minecraft this was the first and only server I looked up and would love to be apart of again. I'm not the best builder by any means, things that look nice to me are nothing compared to everything ive ever seen on this server. However, I wouldn't mind picking up things along the way from people I meet. I love the RPG aspect of this server with the classes, its unlike anything else out there. My overall goal is to have a blast, level up a character while meeting a cool group of people along the way and join up in a faction that feels like a big family.

PS: Oh and the only reason I don't follow on youtube or twitter is because I dont have a youtube account or a twitter :p. However, I do look up herocraft videos on youtube and enjoy them.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Rednalsfury
  2. Location & Age: US - East. Specifically Pennsylvania. Age 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCR11
I've played on this server probably about one and a half years ago when I had a pretty terrible computer that couldnt load much but regardless I still had the best of times. Now that I've upgraded my cpu and redownloaded minecraft this was the first and only server I looked up and would love to be apart of again. I'm not the best builder by any means, things that look nice to me are nothing compared to everything ive ever seen on this server. However, I wouldn't mind picking up things along the way from people I meet. I love the RPG aspect of this server with the classes, its unlike anything else out there. My overall goal is to have a blast, level up a character while meeting a cool group of people along the way and join up in a faction that feels like a big family.

PS: Oh and the only reason I don't follow on youtube or twitter is because I dont have a youtube account or a twitter :p. However, I do look up herocraft videos on youtube and enjoy them.
Reviewing