• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Redecorating the SE

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
Hiyo Herocraftians,

I am just posting this thread to document that I am giving permission to the two desert themed towns in the SE corner of the map to dismantle the decorative wall that I was building around the dungeon there (Sky-whatever). Please feel free to scavenge the materials and reuse them for your towns' construction needs. Lots of good sandstone!

Same goes for the "Blood Road" that I was building out from the dungeon (hard packed red clay).

I simply cannot keep up with the daily vandalism to these projects. I don't have much time to play on HC and, lately, what little time I do have has been spent entirely on repairs instead of building new stuff. Accordingly, it makes more sense for me to abandon these projects.

Happy picking!

Arcan1x

Soulsand
It's a shame that you had to abandon those, but it's nice of you to give out the materials.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Fuck the people who broke the roads, please consider staying Paul :(

@has400