• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Reddit Screenshot Contest Winners!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
First off let me apologize for being so, so late on this. Secondly, a big thank you to everyone that participated - you're my new favorites :p jk I don't play favorites. <3

Anyways... There were several beautiful screenshots submitted and one weird one by Ellron... If you non-redditing users would like to take a peek I've condensed them into this album:

Huzzah! Also this one that I accidentally left out!

The staff voted and it was a very, very close run. But the winners are as follows:

First Place - Howdanrocks
Second Place - Jonsoon
Third Place - XxSamdamanxX

Honorable mentions:
Dreamcycler
Dragonzero39

_Fish_
Detarbilate

It was very close and all of the screenshots were wonderful! I will be handing out prizes in-game shortly!

Thanks everyone!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I sent a tiny thank you gift to all of the honorable mentions as well. It was a small contest, but y'all did not disappoint!

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Thanks staff for holding the contest! No worries on the delay, all is good! :)

EDIT: The screenshots all look a lot better if you view it in the full resolution.

Last edited: