• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

red sheep

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
@Starfalll

20120127005850.png
20120127005902.png

boom

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
Sheep have a 5% chance to be black, 5% chance to be gray, 5% chance to be light gray, 3% chance to be brown, and a 0.174% chance to be pink. The remaining 81.826% are white...

so how is this possible?

agentjwall

Godly
When I saw the first picture I thought "man, who's town has an ugly cobblestone wall around it?"

Then I saw the tree in the second picture and I facepalm'd "Oh wait, that's MY town..."

Your Texture Pack threw me off :/

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
One question though. If one dyes a sheep, for instance, red. Then shear off the wool. Then the sheep eats some grass and the wool grows out. Will the new wool be white or red? (would be cool if it was red, then people could actually have rainbow sheep living in a farm in a town) :p

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
One question though. If one dyes a sheep, for instance, red. Then shear off the wool. Then the sheep eats some grass and the wool grows out. Will the new wool be white or red? (would be cool if it was red, then people could actually have rainbow sheep living in a farm in a town) :p

What an acid trip that would be lol

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
I am fairly new to this. How do i get a compass/minimap in the top right of my screen?

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
I am fairly new to this. How do i get a compass/minimap in the top right of my screen?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Unfortunately not. :(

Asunsao

Legacy Supporter 4
Fortunetly, yes.

Red sheep, will have red wool over and over again.

If you breed 2 red sheep, you will have baby red sheep.