• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Recruiting people for an awesome heroes promotional video idea

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I have an awesome idea that has not yet been done for a heroes/herocraft promotional video. However, I will be needing help of course.

I need to gather 1 MASTER from every subclass if possible. I won't need everyone at the same time, but I will need every class. The reason for masters is that some skills are level 50 only. Also, some people will be dieing. But, as masters, you will not lose any experience anyway. But I thought I should mention that.

It will be easiest if you have teamspeak and a mic. It is not required, however, as I will get a channel made for it as well when we do it. But it would be easiest that way.

That is it, really, except does anyone know a good free video editing program that I can use to edit the video with effects and splice up different parts? Overlay video over other video with transparency? All that fancy stuff and a few effects. The idea will be explained to the people who volunteer to help and after I sort it out fully. I just thought of it now =P.

Anyway, post in this thread if you are interested in helping out and being in the video.

Also I'm leaving in a moment so I won't reply for several hours, but I'll get back to you later.

People so far:

Also, Brutalacerate has volunteered the power of the gods (Zo class) to substitute for the lack of other classes that I might not be able to find a Master for.

----Mage----
-Master Wizard - Domitius
-Master Necromancer - DoubleKiwi
-Master Druid - Possibly robacollver if he levels. Temp for now.

---Warrior---
-Master Dread Knight - Monet
-Master Dragoon - greyP

---Rogue---
-Master Beast Master - Alator
-Master Ninja - jmoney222

---Healer---
- Master Monk - jwplayer0

---Crafter---

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Sweet! One down, 19 Masters to go.

Also for future reference, you don't have to be THE master, like Dom the Great, simply a master. =P

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Got the video editing software and working fraps. Not too bad, managed to fix some lag issues with fraps. Now we just need people. Gonna go ask people in game since nobody looks at the forums it seems.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Master Beastmaster, volunteering me and my wolves.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Meh im only like a level 5 druid at the moment but il be leveling a lot. There are not many who are still druids. Though I do not have a mic for ts but i still go on it to listen

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Any class you cannot recruit, I can make up for with my Zo. :p Also, remember, I am very good at video compression, let me know if you need help.

Oh and if you need FRAPS, or Video Editing software, let me know.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks roba and brutal. I will add you with a note about not being master for now, and can always get your footage last.

It's really not much footage, just that I want to get every class and they're spells shown for a video. I have some of it planned out and will try to film a couple tonight maybe.

Also Brutal that is awesome. I didn't want multiple classes shown for the same person but if need be Zo will work =P.

I will be using Fraps and windows live movie maker. It is much better than windows movie maker and will actually fit the needs for this video fine. Just gotta screw around with it for an hour and figure out what music to use for stuff.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Wolf, I know we talked in game, but making this *OFFICIAL*....

Master Ninja at your service!