• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Recent login issue

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
I've been having this issue for the last several days, maybe up to 2 weeks even. It's not severe, and usually I can just try again and it logs me in. However sometimes it happens more than once in a row. It seems to happen more often when I am on, then logoff for 20-60 minutes, and try to log back in without restarting my client. However it sometimes happens on a first login attempt as well.

The message it gives is:
Connection Lost
Failed to login: Error

It has happened using herocraft.zapto.org as well as mc.hc.to. It is distinct from the errors you get if you try to relog too quickly, as I get that as a separate issue when it is appropriate.

I'm currently using the "herocraft jar" for 1.4

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm having this issue too, but what works for me is - Try to log in on a random server ( Different than the one you are trying to connect ). It will display the error message again. After that try joining HC and it should let you in.
Sounds silly. I know.. but this works perfectly for me every time.

Also, I've dug up some tips.
*Change your password
*Change E-mail adress

Though I'm not sure how these work. Haven't have time to test it yet.

Just started having this problem yesterday.