• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Recall

Xilox

Iron
Now that we are in 1.5 and there is a lot of ideas like eating diamonds for mana and such. But now that the Redstone block in here, why not make the Recall skill cost 1 redstone block instead of 10 redstone dust.

Reasons:
-It makes the player carry much more redstone making the game risk taking.
-It cleans the inventory space.
-Redstone block is beautiful.
-Makes the player aware that he needs to craft the redstone block to use recall and go to safety.
-Also cleans the chest shops and makes it easy to just sell 1 redstone block instead of 10 redstone.

Some told me it was a huge change in the game but I think otherwise.
1 redstoneblock=9 redstone
recall cost=10 redstone

I think one piece redstone dust out of a skill would not make a difference.

What do you think of the idea?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
A great idea, but the main reason redstone is used currently is because it's a reagent. Typically reagents are in the form of items rather than blocks. Redstone block reagents would also require a crafting bench present to make.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
A great idea, but the main reason redstone is used currently is because it's a reagent. Typically reagents are in the form of items rather than blocks. Redstone block reagents would also require a crafting bench present to make.
He put the crafting part in the original post. He described it as a plus and reason we should use redstone blocks

Xilox

Iron
I tipicaly just want to make the player feel that its a mission to always be prepared when heading out far from the marked area, instead of "Im going mining and don't need to buy nor prepare myself cause im going to mine redstone anyways."
With the redstone block you need to buy or craft a redstone block and keep aware that you need it.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I know that this is a fun idea, and it should be implemented next map! I agree that recall is a skill that could use a craftable reagent without much change. I suggest next map imementation to avoid medium/heavy in-game restructuring of shops.

Great idea, just thought of the same thing and checked to see if there was already a suggestion open. Though a crafting table would be needed, I figure that if you can get redstone you can just as easily get a crafting table.

This might also raise some tension while adventuring by finding yourself lured into a pre-gen mine for a few blocks of wood so that you can recall to safety.