• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Recall working in towns for non town members

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Last night we were being raided by a few players that happened to get into our undercity. After we killed them we patched up the holes in the wall, they had set recalls in our undercity. They had no access to our regions and were able to recall in, We had tested it by removing members off the regions.

Woops messed up some wording in this but I fixed it sorry if it caused issues.

Last edited:

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
I can confirm this happens. It took me awhile to catch someone to give me permission for the region and I was recalling in before (Had forgotten that I shouldn't have been able to)

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
As far as I remember, you can mark and recall into any place regardless of permissions, but you may not use runestones to recall to somewhere without permissions.

Edit: You are no longer allowed to recall into a place without permission in both instances now. :(
There goes alot of raiding fun.

Last edited: