• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Recall brings me to the location 10 blocks under my Mark

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Okay, so I have noticed, that my Recall brings me to the same X and Z location as where I have my Mark, but the Y location is about 10 blocks under. So, as I have my Mark at 152 76 58, but when I use the skill Recall, it brings me to 152 63 58.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This has been happening to me too. Unfortunately, the second floor of my mountain is around 40 blocks higher than the first, so I usually take 5+ hearts of fall damage whenever I recall. :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
this has to be caused by lag of some sorts....
We have made no changes to mark/recall - can you guys try to re-mark your location and then re-test?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Usually I end one block under where I recall, so I jumped onto a dirt block and marked, hasn't been a problem since. :s

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
this has to be caused by lag of some sorts....
We have made no changes to mark/recall - can you guys try to re-mark your location and then re-test?
I re-Marked once and didnt change anything. When I next get on, I'll try Mark on my roof and see if that would Recall me into the place i want to get in.

Northac

Obsidian
happened to me as well once, the server was restarted about 10 min afterwards, have not had an issue with it. I think Kainzo is right about it being a lag issue, seems to happen when lag spikes up.
lag also caused me to fall through an unloaded chunk......which was wierd

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
This has been happening with me a few times since like mid DG or so..
Then I suffocated if I didn't carry a pick, before I dug up my floor, cause of me being too lazy to mark again.

I haven't really got the problem before a few days ago..
I spawn around 2-3 blocks under my mark, but I tried to re-mark and have not yet tried to recall.