• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Reavius Aplication

Reavius

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Reavius
  2. Location & Age: Sweden. Age 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: http://minecraft-mp.com/type/roleplay/
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im currently searching for a new Minecraft server, I am leaving the last one because of griefers. I have a love for Rping and know how to follow rules and not being a complete asshole. While my skill in minecraft aren't the best I learn fast and believe have much to add to the enjoyment for others, evan if it only involves being blown up, falling thru holes and being burned in lava for others amusement and because I didn't look where I was going.
    While most of my building is't the best I mostly spend my time under ground mining for ores and more. My mines usually are complex and I only exit when I am in need of food. I have no fear of mobs or there likes as long as i have my sword and pickaxe I can stay underground for as long as needed. Or until I starve to death.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCR7
  10. Additional Info: I am currently doing an internship at a company and is rebuilding there webbsite. While my programing is't the best I can read most codes and if needed I can code in html and actionscript.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Reavius
  2. Location & Age: Sweden. Age 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: http://minecraft-mp.com/type/roleplay/
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im currently searching for a new Minecraft server, I am leaving the last one because of griefers. I have a love for Rping and know how to follow rules and not being a complete asshole. While my skill in minecraft aren't the best I learn fast and believe have much to add to the enjoyment for others, evan if it only involves being blown up, falling thru holes and being burned in lava for others amusement and because I didn't look where I was going.
    While most of my building is't the best I mostly spend my time under ground mining for ores and more. My mines usually are complex and I only exit when I am in need of food. I have no fear of mobs or there likes as long as i have my sword and pickaxe I can stay underground for as long as needed. Or until I starve to death.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCR7
  10. Additional Info: I am currently doing an internship at a company and is rebuilding there webbsite. While my programing is't the best I can read most codes and if needed I can code in html and actionscript.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1367087193,1367087001][/DOUBLEPOST]Whitelisted