• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Reason for ban

Here is one of my bans reason cause the other one I have no clue about.

This guy named Grey7 or 8 I forget wanted me to move my house cause he said he flattened the ground I lived on but he didnt so I refused to move then after lots of fighting I got banned when it was Grey who got me banned all because he was th richest guy on the server but he wasn't a mod or above or I would've moved my house

So that is the reason for my ban that I know about.

The server was called cubeville some people will be familiar about it and I will go on it today if I'm not whitelisted yet.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Randomness791 said:
Here is one of my bans reason cause the other one I have no clue about.

This guy named Grey7 or 8 I forget wanted me to move my house cause he said he flattened the ground I lived on but he didnt so I refused to move then after lots of fighting I got banned when it was Grey who got me banned all because he was th richest guy on the server but he wasn't a mod or above or I would've moved my house

So that is the reason for my ban that I know about.

The server was called cubeville some people will be familiar about it and I will go on it today if I'm not whitelisted yet.

Can I ask what the hell you're talking about? Really? Haha.

Are you requesting a Ban revert for a different server, but was caused a player on ours? What?

EDIT your post don't make a new thread.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Brutalacerate said:
Can I ask what the hell you're talking about? Really? Haha.

Are you requesting a Ban revert for a different server, but was caused a player on ours? What?

EDIT your post don't make a new thread.

It's in reference to this whitelist app. This forum is for Herocraft ban appeals, though. Your honesty is appreciated, however.