• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

reappling for white list cleaned up spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrzaz

Dirt
In-game name:
xrzaz
Location & Age: Illinois, 27
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): never been on any server. so no i have never been baned.
Referral(s): N/A
Reason you should be accepted:i have read all the rules and understand them completly. i want to meet new people and enjoy a good server. most importantly i want to have fun.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: was looking for a server via the web an happend to come accross this one. i wanted to check it out. so far its ok.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
no not yet

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes.

Additional Info:
i have plenty of game time loged in. i play other games as well. like league of legends, WoW, diablo 3, star wars the old republic, dark age of camelot, and just recently played final fantasy 7.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name:
xrzaz
Location & Age: Illinois, 27
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): never been on any server. so no i have never been baned.
Referral(s): N/A
Reason you should be accepted:i have read all the rules and understand them completly. i want to meet new people and enjoy a good server. most importantly i want to have fun.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: was looking for a server via the web an happend to come accross this one. i wanted to check it out. so far its ok.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
no not yet

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes.

Additional Info:
i have plenty of game time loged in. i play other games as well. like league of legends, WoW, diablo 3, star wars the old republic, dark age of camelot, and just recently played final fantasy 7.

Reviewing

xrzaz

Dirt
just some dude i meet playing WoW. he told me to come check out this server. don't even think you have whitelisted him, w/e that is. like i said it whould be my frist time on a minecraft server. Am intrested in playing on your server with or without him.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
just some dude i meet playing WoW. he told me to come check out this server. don't even think you have whitelisted him, w/e that is. like i said it whould be my frist time on a minecraft server. Am intrested in playing on your server with or without him.

So you just randomly met the guy on WoW? Do you know him in IRL?

xrzaz

Dirt
no. just a guy i started playing WoW with. i meet lots of differant play like that. theres a few others i still play WoW with just like him . just another online friend. he got me into minecraft in the frist place. was looking for something differant to try. only had the game for about a month. i been playing the single player mood. still don't know everything about this game. grafics are, well hehe. game play is pretty good. but, ya noleath just a mage in the guild were both in on WoW. He's pretty good too. I was the guilds main tank for raids an stuff.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
no. just a guy i started playing WoW with. i meet lots of differant play like that. theres a few others i still play WoW with just like him . just another online friend. he got me into minecraft in the frist place. was looking for something differant to try. only had the game for about a month. i been playing the single player mood. still don't know everything about this game. grafics are, well hehe. game play is pretty good. but, ya noleath just a mage in the guild were both in on WoW. He's pretty good too. I was the guilds main tank for raids an stuff.

Well the issue I have is you two are on the same IP and if you do not know each other IRL how are you on the same IP address as he is?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i have no idea. didn't even know that was possible.

Here are the issues:

• You claim not to know him in real life
  • You two are on the same IP address, and the IP matches where he lives
We can only presume it is an alt OR he is applying for "you". Since we do not allow alt accounts, and I cannot prove you are two separate people at this time, I am going to deny this application and leave it on the greylist.

xrzaz

Dirt
all am asking for is 1 chance to play on your server. If you or anyone of the other staff find that am doing something wrong Ban me. From what i understand it takes about 10 secs to do that. NO second chance's, no warnings. just a perm ban. i think i will really enjoy playing with the people on this server. it seems to be a well thought out and orginized server. just 1 chance is all am asking for. I don't have any other way to prove to you that am not looking to cheat or break your rules. thank you for your time.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
all am asking for is 1 chance to play on your server. If you or anyone of the other staff find that am doing something wrong Ban me. From what i understand it takes about 10 secs to do that. NO second chance's, no warnings. just a perm ban. i think i will really enjoy playing with the people on this server. it seems to be a well thought out and orginized server. just 1 chance is all am asking for. I don't have any other way to prove to you that am not looking to cheat or break your rules. thank you for your time.

Here are the issues:

• You claim not to know him in real life
  • You two are on the same IP address, and the IP matches where he lives
We can only presume it is an alt OR he is applying for "you". Since we do not allow alt accounts, and I cannot prove you are two separate people at this time, I am going to deny this application and leave it on the greylist.

Reading is key. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.