• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Realmadrid727's Mute Appeal

IGN: Realmadrid727
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: A couple of weeks ago,
Reason for ban: According to my friend: Spamming, saying stupid stuff, being rude
Your story:Basically, I haven't been playing Herocraft for quite some time now. My friend, overall6, is now making a town, so I'm becoming more interested in it. When I tried to chat to him, it said I was muted. Now, I never had a reason to play Herocraft until my friend started building his town. A couple of my irl friends come over my house sometimes. Some of them play herocraft too. So I asked 2 of the possible culprits for getting me muted, and one of them admitted it was him. He said, "Oh, why does it matter anyways? You don't play that game anymore" Well, he shouldn't of done that to me, and that ruined my chance for successfully playing this game. I know this seems like the stupidest made up story. But, as unlikely as it may be, it's actually true. If you reconsider un-muting me, that would be AMAZING. I've been loyal to this server for a long time, ever since Ironpass. I just want another chance. Please reply, I feel that I've done my time. I swear I will not commit any spamming, bad trolling, or whatever you want to call it, if you un mute me.
Thank you for your time.