• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

real life get in the way of herocraft?

[sarcasm]Anyone else hate how trivial things such as "work" or "school" or other useless things like finding time to fully nutrition your body interrupt your time spent at the place you really call home? Herocraft. I for one have been interrupted for the past two days costantly by doing stupid unimportant things loke eating or "being responsible" and getting real life done. We need a stop to the madness![/sarcasm]

Nicoli20

Iron
If only we could focus on these repetitious tasks in what is called "life" while enjoying ourselves in the world of Herocraft at the same time.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Sleep especially. I'm sitting here, getting my diamonds in for the day and my eyelids decide "oh, we can't stay open anymore", and I have to log off for who knows how long!

Really, who knows how long? I thought I saw a Christmas ad on Youtube.

Algebraic

Wood
When i blink sometimes i see flashes of diamond ore. Also one time i walked into a room with a open window and at first glance thought the rolling hills outside were made of minecraft blocks.

Nicoli20

Iron
...did you by any chance find the creepers' weakness? Could it really be as simple as salt!?

Algebraic

Wood
Nicoli20 said:
...did you by any chance find the creepers' weakness? Could it really be as simple as salt!?

Maybe i should draw a diagram... (give me a sec, gotta fire up paint)
DONE!
i0Izw.png

When you run from a creeper's hug it cries which causes its tears to flow down its tear-tubes (marked in blue) to its sodium (Na) encrusted stomach. Additionally, when you hug a creeper it is so overwhelmed with joy that the same effect happens. (If you didnt know, water+sodium = explosion)

To answer your other question, a creeper wouldnt want to eat salt because it is already so full of sodium (although salt (when i say salt i mean table salt...the stuff humans eat) and sodium are different chemicals....salt has chlorine in it) Anyway, it is my theory that creepers hate salt.

*Disclaimer: I wrote this in like 2 seconds so there are probably mistakes in the logic, and in the chemistry....i never was very good at chemistry.....

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5
Sometimes... when my girlfriend yells at me... I hear a SSssSsSS... I don't know whether its just me but I also hear cave sounds, like one moment i'm sleeping and cave sounds begin to echo in my room... My professor also moans alot... I'm beginning to think that there is no real life, that HeroCraft has now replaced my external world. As awesome as it sounds, I can't stand the fact that its incredibly hard to find diamonds... I can also tell other peoples names before I even know them, which tends to freak them all out and makes me look like a stalker, I need help! Do you ever think there will be a HeroCraft Intervention Center? or HIC. I really need the help!

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
I've found myself driving down the road on the way back up from Georgia this past new year's weekend, and as I was passing through some of the great scenery on the border of Georgia/Tennessee, I started thinking "Man this would be a good place to start a town, need to start mining over there in that cave for some cobble."

Then i realized what I had just thought, and facepalmed.

haha i was walking outside once not too long ago, and taking the garbage out. It was dark so i made sure there were no mobs around, a couple seconds later i also facepalmed.

Nicoli20

Iron
Every time I leave in the morning at around 6:00 in the morning, when the sun still hasn't come up, I think that there might be a creeper next to the door. I then shake my head in shame for thinking up th- *SSSSSSSSSSSSS* :icon_eek: *BOOM*

psychojake

Glowing Redstone
Sometimes, I randomly make the SsSSSSSss noise in the middle of class followed by an explosion noise. Other students look at me like I'm insane. I know think that it's impossible to build a fully horizontal structure when facing the intermediate directions. I need some help with my condition!

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
I want to make a moat of lava around my property and disable firespread (I live in 54 acres of woods) lol

Afro7897

Legacy Supporter 5
I have a confession....when my parents aren't home I shoot up redstone in the tunnel I dug behind my house. So far I've sold my neighbors DVD player, toaster and even slept with a fat chick for it. Do I need help? Getting clean, no. Finding another fat chick, yes.

idkhowtoplay

Stone
What is "real life"? That's the better question...

(my answer: I don't have a need for such a petty thing)