• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

REAL Afritay Banker application

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft IGN: Afritay
YVEae.png
Position applying for: Banker
YVEae.png
Age|Timezone: 15 | PST -8
YVEae.png
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since april 2011
YVEae.png
Why do you think you would make a good Banker?:
Because I will be on a lot for people to deposit, its been 3 maps observing, watching how the banking system and how people do it works and I feel like I could pull it off after this long period of people doing it. I can get on for 3 hours in the European time and I can be one for long periods of time in the USA time zone.​
I would also take my job serious, and have a very smooth and fast transaction when someone gives me my gold, to giving them their money.​
I am not super reputed on the server and I am not super unreputed on this server, so it wouldn't be a big deal of someone seeing that I opened DHX and that person saying "oh I hate that guy I am just going to wait for another banker to get on" Type of drama.​
I will take my job seriously, and professionaly and I hope you can consider me as a banker.​
YVEae.png
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I love minecraft, and stole these try hard dividers from upp. Lol

I also do professional graphic designs for about a year now so, Free graphics! >.<

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Currently we have 10 bankers, might be looking to fill another position soon as there seems to be activity issues. Will decide in the coming month.