• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Reagents

yes or no

• Total voters
I realize this will be very unpopular, but I think that most skills should require a reagent or need more reagents. Idk about this though, cuz many people will complain, i just thing to balance time and effort on the server, most skills should require reagents or heavier costs. This will require time to be put into the server, or they can pay i guess for igm? idk. but it would create an economy system thing for mob drops.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
For most magic, I do think that bit should need an ingredient. But I might be to inspired from ToA... But I think it would be really cool. Bones for bone spear, rotten flesh decay, snowball ice bolt, ect.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I'd rather not fill half of my inventory with random crap only to be able to use skills. I have no problem with a few more reagents for some really strong and few skills, but for most skills, fuck no.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I understand the lore reasons people would want this, but logistically it would reduce the amount of pvp that happens even further, as once killed half the classes that depend on magic will be useless until they regather a bunch of components. Now that everyone gets to keep worn armor / weapon on death, implementing this change would seem backwards to the current direction.

i dont mean just magic :p i think some physical skills should take durability from weapons for melee as well. like bash might take 5 dur off a sword or something

and multi, what u mean half ur inventory? maybe like 3-4 slots.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
iand multi, what u mean half ur inventory? maybe like 3-4 slots.
You said most skills, and as the class I play right now has 18 skills, not to mention I also assumed every class would get equal amount of skills with reagents, so I would have to carry reagents for at least 9 different skills.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I would much rather we just had no reagents for any skills but with temporarily severely disabling death penalty (say 75% reduced dmg / health / healing for 5 minutes after death or something).

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I would much rather we just had no reagents for any skills but with temporarily severely disabling death penalty (say 75% reduced dmg / health / healing for 5 minutes after death or something).

Something like this will only encourage more grave yard camping.